Wednesday 19 February 2020

A WEDNESDAY THOUGHT




                                                    For I have known them all already,
                                                            known them all:

                                                    Have known the evenings, mornings,
                                                             afternoons,

                                                    I have measured out my life with coffee
                                                              spoons;

                                                    I know the voices dying with a fall

                                                    Beneath the music from a farther room.
                                                                        So how should I presume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics