Wednesday 14 February 2018

VALENTINES DAY - A THOUGHT




HAPPY VALENTINE’S

DAY

                                               In my sky at twilight you are like a cloud

                                      and your form and color are the way I love them

                                      You are mine, mine, woman with sweet lips

                                       And in your life my infinite dreams live.

                                      He lamp of my soul dyes your feet,

                                      My sour wine is sweeter on your lips

                                      Oh reaper of my evening song,

                                      How solitary dreams believe you to be mine!

                                        My Sky at Twilight

                                        Pablo Neruda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics