Wednesday 20 January 2016

THE AFFAIR




PORTRAIT of AN AFFAIR



IN CONVERSATION



Part IV


THE AFFAIR IV


HER BEGINNINGS

 &

 STORIES SHE TOLD ME



HER HISTORY AS SHE TOLD IT TO ME


First Time – Giving it up but not for love.

J: hi

 me: hi

 J: ok so I was in Vermont with a guy named Tyler

 me: Ok so I was about to say as you told me your first time to be fucked was on a ski trip right?

 J: yes

 me: Sarah there

 J: no just Rachel

 me: Oh ok So you were in HS?

   J: yes i was a junior

 me: About 17 or 18??  so 17

 J: I was 17

 me: um ok  and before this all you had done was to mainly give some boys bjs

J: yes

 me: friends form school like

 J: no

 me: no

 J: on another ski trip with Rachel

 me: ?  that is when you blew someone?

 J: yes the first time

me: oh ok  but did some boys in NJ right? Right?

 J: no did not before i had sex... before i had sex i blew only one guy i think

 me: ok  so not very experienced? very

 J: no not at all

 me: So then you met this guy for the first time on the trip - how did you meet?

J: Rachel met his friend of the ski slope, he was working the lift and he invited us to a party that night so he picked us up and his friend was in the car so we went to the party and i hung around and talked with the friend most of the night

 me: oh ok.  they were older?

J: yes like 24

 me: ok

 J: they thought we were in college

 me: so did you have it in mind before you went out that you wanted to get laid

 J: no

 me: so then were you drinking?

J: a little but i wasn’t drunk

 me: k so then party over you go back with him to his place or yours how did it happen he ask you or what?

J: so then the party was lame so they took us back to the place where they lived and met their other roommate we played pool and he asked me if i wanted to go to their room and i said yes

 me: oh so three boys two girls?

 J: yea

 me: hm you said yes expecting what?

 J: i would probably sleep with him,,, i was the one who wanted it. i wanted to get it over with

 me: So he had said like so want to go to my room and hang out?

J: he was like "so do you want to see the other parts of the apt?" actually they lived in a motel kind of but it was where all the ski instructors lived at the time (at the base of the mountain kind of). ohhh wait L  think i was expecting to have sex before they picked us up bc i took with me a pad just in case i did and i bled

 me: Ok - were you making out before this?  At their place before going to his room

 J: yea we were flirting when we were all playing pool in basement

 me: ha ok so you end up in bedroom?

 J: yes

 me: what happened then - did he strip you? and take his clothes off?

 J: we made out

 me: on bed?

 J: and then we slowly took off our clothes yes on bed

me: each took your own off

 J: no we helped with the tops but then with bottoms i think we did ourselves,,,, i probably unbuttoned his pants and then he took them off

 me: were you both totally naked?

J: eventually we were and then i got on top of him and had to tell him that i was a virgin

 me: ok and what did you do ok  what did he say

 J: and he said that we didn’t have to do it

 me: ok

 J: and i said i wanted to do it

 me: did you offer to blow him?

 J: i told him that i didn’t want it to get in the way from us doing it. No i didn’t want to blow him i wanted my cherry to pop

 me: so then describe how he fucked you tell me all

 J: so then we switched positions

 me: yes

 J: and i think he kissed me and slowly put it in

 me: did he spread your legs

 J: he was very gentle

me: were you wet?

 J: oh no i think he ate me out

 me: ah yes

 J: and then came up and then he put it in

 me: ok so first he eats you out was it good?

 J: yes he was good... i wasn’t sure what was good or not bc i hadn’t really had it before. S0 then he puts it in and it hurts but i do not complain and try to get into it

 me: did he use condom

 J: yes he used condom

 me: you put it on him

 J: no he did it himself

me: so were you wet before he went in

 J: i don’t know i wasn’t aware that a girl gets wet

 me: ok so you said was uncomfortable

 J: at that time

 me: kk

 J: the it kind of hurt but it was ok i wanted it

 me: were you honey

J: a little not really i was mostly thinking about getting it over with

 me: so then he comes?

 J: no he didn’t cum

 me: huh?

 J: we are in the middle of it he probably only took 5 thrusts when the door knocks

 me: yes

 J: and it is his roommate and Rachel

 me: oh omg yes

 J: they want to use the room

 me: Oh

 J: bc Rachel was probably going to blow him

 me: ah i see

 J: and he yells back to go away

 me: so then

 J: he doesn’t then he starts to bang

 me: they walked in????

 J: then my guy curses at him

 me: um is he still in you

 J: and then the other guy starts to ram the door (the door was locked)

 me: i see but not still fucking in you

 J: at this point he pulls out and puts on boxers and goes to the door

 me: oh and you are on bed

 J: right as he is at the door the guy opens the door but my guy holds so that it does not open wide

 me: ok  so does not see you

 J: and tells him to go away

 me: hum  so he goes

 J: no he doesn’t i had sheets over but trying to clothe myself

me: ugh

 J: So then, when they are at the door i run to the bathroom with my clothes

 me: ok

 J: the other guy goes away and i pee and see that i was bleeding a little and was so happy

 me: ok

 J: so i put the pad in and get dressed

 me: good

 J: and come out and he apologizes and i say that it was ok and then he gets dressed and we walk out to the sitting room where everyone is Rachel and the guy goes into the room

 me: did you two do it again some other time?

 J: no that was it

 me: and she blows him

 J: i guess so and then they finish and we all sit around and talk

 me: ok so now you are no longer virgin -

 J: no

 me: when was the next time anyone fucks you?

J: the next year

 me: 18 by whom?

 J: it was a friend of Rachel’s boyfriend at the time yes 18 he asked me to his junior prom

 me: where when how  ok

 J: and i think i sucked him then but he didn’t cum

 me: before

 J: (bc i didn’t know what i was doing)

 me: ok

 J: this is after ski trip

 me: yes

 J: and the following year i was house-sitting Rachel’s house. i had a party and he came

 me: kk

 J: and we went into Rachel’s room and made out and we had sex sort of

 me: sort of?

J: well he tried to but i think he was nervous

 me: to??

 J: so he got limp

 me: oh go on

 J: and apologized

 me: ok

 J: and i told him that it was ok

 me: yes nervous

 J: and we got dressed and that was it

 me: did you have clothes off

 J: yea

 me: you should have blown him then

 J: well i didn’t know

 me: Ok thanks Jules - thank you for sharing

 J: no problem



                                                 ********  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics