Monday 28 October 2013

CONVERSATION IV - AN EXPERIMENT BUT NOT LOVE - AND A DECLERATION


JMGENEVA


Goncai:
So what is with Dylan? Do you still harbor feelings for him? If you were to see him would you be tempted to mess around with him?
JMGeneva:
oh lord no
Goncai:
oh
JMGeneva:
Dylan is long passed relationship.. was not really a relationship to begin with
Goncai:
kk
JMGeneva:
It was just experimental.
Goncai:
oh
JMGeneva3:
And I tried it and i did not like it (i liked it) but it was not somehting i knew would last or what i wanted
Goncai :
ok
JMGeneva):
I don’t feel anything with him
Goncai :
What was god about it at first?
Goncai :
Or was it just curiosity
JMGeneva3:
Well I had like a school girl crush on him and nothing ever happened bc then I was too young
Goncai :
ya
JMGeneva3:
And then when I saw him later when I was older (18) it was like oh ok I am old enough to try
Goncai :
Ya - but you were with xOBF (Ex old boyfriend) then.
JMGeneva3:
And he was sweet and all the places we went too were cool and stuff but I did not feel anything else towards him besides working with him in the past
Goncai (1:25:37 AM):
ok
JMGeneva3 :
Yes was with xobf and i also wanted to see if I would like Dylan more than xobf.
JMGeneva3 :
But I didn’t
JMGeneva3 :
I wanted to be with xobf
Goncai :
So not real romantic attachment


JMGeneva3:
No. I mean we had romantic nights and he was a romantic I think but there was no attraction
Goncai :
kk


Goncai :
How often/times did he fuck you?
JMGeneva:
Dylan?
Goncai (1:27:29 AM):
Yes
JMGeneva:
I think 2 times or 3
Goncai (1:28:11 AM):
ok
JMGenevaB:
I know one time i said no
Goncai (1:28:25 AM):
But he sort of had gf?
JMGeneva:
Well no
JMGeneva:
He broke up with her
Goncai (1:28:40 AM):
Broke up
Goncai (1:28:44 AM):
Oh ok.
JMGeneva:
Oh and also every time I slept with him something bad happened the next day.
JMGeneva:
So that was like a bad omen
JMGeneva:
And I was like ok no more
Goncai :
Really
JMGeneva:
Ya, like so weird
Goncai :
Wow
Goncai :
Bad sign
JMGeneva3 (1:29:41 AM):
Like one time after I spent the night with him the next morning I saw dad on the train and then that same night I found a tick on me
Goncai :
Ugh
JMGeneva:
So like weird stuff
JMGeneva:
Really creeped me out
Goncai :
Ya see that
Goncai :
Um
Goncai :
Well no ticks on this guy
JMGeneva:
Ha no
JMGeneva3 :
Wait, no. I only slept with Dylan once
Goncai :
ok
JMGeneva:
But I slept next to him 3 times but we did not fuck.
JMGeneva:
And 2 times I said no
Goncai :
Ha interesting
JMGeneva:
Oh and one of the nights I had like a really really bad cold
JMGeneva:
Like i could not talk
Goncai:
kk
JMGeneva:
See stuff like that
JMGeneva:
It was a real turn off
Goncai :
Yes not good






LATER









JMGeneva3 :
So is it ok about Dylan?
Goncai :
oh yes.
Goncai :
More than ok was just curious cause you seemed like concerned over him contacting you.
JMGeneva:
Well he does not stop
JMGeneva:
But it is ok
Goncai (1:35:08 AM):
So I thought maybe there are residual feeling
JMGeneva:
No no
Goncai (1:35:17 AM):
ok
Goncai (1:35:21 AM):
Good
JMGeneva:
I love you
Goncai (1:35:34 AM):
I love you
JMGeneva3 (1:35:39 AM):
You know something?
Goncai (1:35:43 AM):
Am your BF


JMGeneva:
Ever since I have been with you there has been a certain peace, a calmness, like everything is ok when I am with you
Goncai :
Yes for me also
Goncai :
That is why I told you you make me feel safe
JMGeneva:
well I protect you and will always
Goncai :
K do that
Goncai :
My precious giver
JMGeneva:
Always




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics