Saturday 20 October 2012

BROODING - OCTOBER 20 -

image



                                   
So that you will hear me
my words
***
 Before you they peopled the solitude that you occupy,
and they were more used to my sadness then you are.
Now I want them to say what I want to say to you
to make you to hear as I want you to hear me.
 ***
 Pablo Neruda – So that You will Hear Me

                    - lifted to the height of  fulfillment.
                                        
                    - plunged to darkest loss - 

                   - all beyond reason or understanding.

                                         ***

             WHERE WAS THE TRUTH - WHERE DID AFFECTION FLEE



For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.

Rainer Maria Rilke
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics